On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:56:19 -0500
Came this utterance formulated by Kathleen Sweeney to my mailbox:

> I have about 75 names and addresses I'd like to be able to print on
> labels for Xmas cards.  That's it.  Thanks for your concern!
> Kathleen 651-636-3923

Your seventyfive names and addresses constitute a database. What form
are they currently in?

OO.o will accept connections to many database formats to use for mailing
lists to print letters, labels and envelopes. It is all covered in
Chapter 11 of the Writer Guide which can be dowloaded from:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/

With guides for OO.o 2 at:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/index.html

and for OO.o 3 at:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/userguide3/index.html

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416