Walter Hildebrandt schrieb:
I have a large spreadsheet.  Is there a "Go To" command to go to a specific
cell.  For example, Is there some way to "name" a call and then use that
"name" in a "Go To" command so that "named" cell appears on the screen?

In a large spreadsheet I recently added a sheet called navigation.
With hyper links referred to the most important cells, to help my boss navigating.
Insert -> hyperlink -> (on the left) Document  ->in target write
#sheetname.H12

if you want to go to cell H12 in the sheet named sheetname

There may be other solutions which I am not familiar with.

Franz