2009/3/30 Elisabetta Iafrate <iafra...@gmail.com>

> I've been using OOo for years without any problem and I installed OOo 3.0.1
> as soon as possible.
> An error message appears from this moment each time I start Windows (XP
> 5.1). The message  is partially in italian, but I suppose you can
> understand
> the meaning because most important words are in english :
> "Errore di OpenOffice.org
> Errore nello schema di scripting durante l'esecuzione dello script Basic
> DmInstall.MajAuto.TestNewVersioneDemarrage.
> Messaggio: Il linguaggio di scripting Basic non รจ supportato"
> I had already tried to check macros (but I haven't macros in files  that I
> normally use) and I removed any extentson, but the message is always
> appearing.
> Could you help me?
> Thank you
> Elisabetta Iafrate

Hello Elisabetta,

Maybe this will resolve your problem, (it's the OOo "panacea")
Quit OOo and the Quickstarter
Renamele your preferences file / or place it on the desktop
(c:\documents and settings\Application Data\<usernamer>\Openoffice.org)
Restart OOo
OOo makes another prefs file
See if the problem persists

(found on the French users list for a similar problem)
--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua 3.0.1 on a iMac Intel DualCore Leopard