Occasionally I want to write Spanish that uses accented Latin characters (like é). I do not want to install another Windows keyboard (I toggle between an English and a Greek one). I can't assign accented letters to keyboard combinations as I did in WP. I could use a AutoCorrect combinations, like e//, but I would have to type spaces before and after the character for it to work, and then I would then have to delete them, so that the character would become part of a word. That's maybe a little easier than Insert > Special Character, but hardly satisfactory. Any other options?

emf

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html