From: Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [users] Writer: Highlight row
To: users@openoffice.org
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 10:51 AM

> You're quite right about the shift+end combination. I didn't know of your
> need to be anywhere in the line. How about using Home to go to the beginning
> of the line, followed by Shift+end to select the whole line.

Naturally, I make sure that I am at the beginning of the line. But I
ask to know if there is a way to highlight the current line directly.

> I'm on a Mac, and I'm sure I have also used the same triple-click on a PC.
> What system are you using that prevents you from multiple clicking? In every
> system I've used, single click selects an insertion point, double click
> selects a word, and triple click selects the line.

I'm using Kubuntu, but it is not my computer that is preventing me
from multiple clicking. It is manual disability.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il