oscarl...@telmex.net.co schrieb:

I was testing your openoffice application trying to move from microsoft office to your product but I found it is not as reliable as I expected.

As you can see in the attached image the formula cells has not any text or zero value, I tripled check this even the original file was excel and I could see the formula results. but in the open office file from the row 8 ahead the result of the calculation is div by zero even the formula is copied from the previous rows and no zero value in the cells involved. Check if all cells involved are formated as numbers. even if there is no text involved it might be that one cell is formated as e.g. text.

If you provide your file for testing reduce it to the essential size.

Franz