At 23:12 08/04/2009 -0700, Arnold Roth wrote:
Arnold Roth wrote:
I have a table with 4 columns along with text above and below. The entire contents fit on one page. I recently updated to version 3 of Open Office (yesterday) and then tried to change the border lines of the columns. When I did that the spacing between the text lines in the table expanded to approximately double.

I have attempted to fix this by looking at row height adjustments and line spacing. The settings for these appear normal and any fiddling that I do with either does not change the excess line spacing.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

I've attached both the original file with the correct row spacing and the new one with the problem. Hope this will help define the problem. Entry Form is the original and Entry Form2 has the expanded row spacing.

Your second file simply has extra spacing around the table cell contents. Go to Table | Table Properties... | Borders | Spacing to contents (or right-click | Table... | Borders | Spacing to contents) and adjust the values there. If you leave Synchronize ticked and change one value to zero, the others will change to zero too. This will return the document appearance to that of your other example.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker