Hi all
OO 1.1.3 Fedora Core 3
I want to save a template but I can't. File, Template, Save gives Error writing document Untitled2 as Template. Non-existent object.Non-existent file.

Also, using the Template Organizer I am unable to create new folders to put templates in - I use Command, New and nothing happens.

I think I have seen this before in a version of OO but I cannot recall exactly. I had a brief google at it but couldn't find the problem.

Any thoughts gratefully received :)

Jel Coward