On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 20:22 -0800, Greg Madden wrote:
> On Sunday 05 June 2005 07:35 pm, Max G. Kluth wrote:
> > By the time the terse and almost rude lecture is written, a simple
> > Yes or No would have gotten a long way. Or no answer at all, since
> > there are hundreds of others who might have more time and patience.
> > Isn't it a beautiful world where some people just have it, and others
> > simply have to take their time?
> >

> > "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > : On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 05:03 -0400, Bob Lockie wrote:
> > : > Are there any plans to make 64 bit builds available?
> > :
> > : What does it say on porting.openoffice.org? I, for one, do not have
>
> I took the time to visit porting.openoffice.org, no mention of AMD64, as
> a port, lots of others: OpenVMS ?? :-)

Not everything is on the webpage. There are ports in the works that are
discussed on the mailing lists. Did you check them. Here is a thread I
found,
 http://porting.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?
list=dev&by=thread&from=897487 and watch for line folding.

I do hope after all this that you will at least subscribe to the porting
mailing list so you can keep abreast of events and even contribute to
the AMD64 port.

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead