Dennis,

1. To view all frames, use the Navigator (press F5) and make sure
content view button is OFF. You can find frames there.

2. To reach the background frame, click anywhere in the frame and you
will see the text cursor blinking. Press "Esc" once to select the frame.
If you move mouse over the frame, you can then access the frame menu.

--
Nicholas A. Suppiah
Training & Certification Manager

---