At 08:18 09/05/2009 -0400, David B Teague wrote:
OO.o 3.0.1 exhibited a similar problem to this. A slide show created by the photo album add-on links to images rather than copying them. It appears to open on my machine and looks fine, but when emailed, the copy there has the framework for the images, but no images. The size of the file was far too small to be anything but links.
[...]
Can anyone tell me what settings to change so the "gentleman" will create files I can share?

Yes:
o  Go to Edit | Links... .
o Use click, Shift+click, and Ctrl+click as necessary to select the relevant links.
o  Click Break Link.
o  Save your document.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker