On 05/09/2009 02:31 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I have Open Office 3.0 as installed by Ubuntu 9.04. I have the Hybrid
> ODF-PDF extension installed:
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/pdfimport
>
> With the same OOo version and the same extension version in Ubuntu
> 8.04 I could create and open Hybrid PDF files in OOo. However, since
> installing Ubuntu 9.04 I cannot open these files in OOo, with either
> the old extension version nor with the newest extension version. Even
> new Hybrid ODF-PDF files, created today on the current OOo and
> extension versions, will not open in OOo.
>
> What should I do?

Install Windows |-)

Interestingly enough, I can open PDF's in both OOo 3.1.0 and (U)OOo
3.1.0 (that's the one that comes with Jaunty 9.04) in 9.04. However, on
PDF's that I'd created with OOo 3.1.0 I only get the graphics - no text.
On others created from some other PDF source I get everything (text &
graphics). For $10 (US) I'll test in (U)OOo 3.2 and OOo 3.2(dev) for you :-)