On 2009-05-14 10:28 Old Production wrote:
This problem is the reason I signed up for this list.  I could not find
the help I needed but I didn't have much time to look.  I'm the kind who
likes to get in the car and drive, I'll figure out the options later. After playing around with the menus I found that if you go to Tools and
then click on Media Player the  sidebar closes instead of just hiding.

Angela