Hi Everyone;

I am using OpenOffice.Org 3.1 version, and when I want to check the updates of
this version from the menus, help/check for updates, it opens a login page and
when I enter my user name and password, it doesn't accept that and asks again,
if anyone knows about that problem, could you please help me about it;

And my second question is;  when will the OpenOffice.Org 3.2 version release?.
I know the Ooo-dev 3.2 and it is on the beta stage. And what kind of new
features it will include?

Thanks.

Let the OpenSource conquer the world!

Sincerely,

Koray Ersen

Turkey

Koray ERŞEN
Tercüman /Translator
Akiş Boya / Akiş Paint and Chemical Co.
Ali Osman Sönmez Cad. No:4 DOSAB | Bursa, TURKEY 16369
(T)(: +90 224 261 05 37 | (F)7: +90 224 261 05 42 | (M)*:
ker...@iyigullu.com.tr

                                    --------
---------------------------------------
Bu mesaj (ekleri ile birlikte) kişiye özel olup, gizli bilgiler içeriyor
olabilir. Eğer size yanlışlıkla gönderilmişse, bu mesajı silmelisiniz. Bu
mesaj, hiç bir şekilde, herhangi bir amaç için çoğaltılamaz, yayınlanamaz ve
satılamaz.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.

F Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail