On Sun, 24 May 2009 09:16:06 -0600
Came this utterance formulated by Kay Johnson to my mailbox:

> I am getting emails that use your product and can't open them because
> I do not have access to your product.  I am having trouble with
> putting my information in and so I have just deleted these emails.
> You say I don't have to join or register?  but you don't let me do
> anything then, I can't use it.

Everyone has access to OpenOffice.org, it is a free program that can be
downloaded from http://www.openoffice.org . If you do not have broadband
it may be simpler to get it from an Internet Cafe on a USB flash stick.

It can be installed alongside Microsoft Office without clashing and will
allow you to open many documents that Office will not (Not only ODF
formats).

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416