>pdf995 does have an ad pop up when you print to pdf.
>there may be other programs with similar functionality.

Cute PDF <http://www.cutepdf.com/> or PDF XChange (try Google) are free
and come without ads. Work the same way as 995: Print > [select the Cute
PDF etc. "printer"]. (Most or all of these programs need an additional
Ghostscript installation, which is free as well and usually available on
the respective software's website.)

*Horst Gerbig*

Arlon
_Belgium_

GSM:
Email:

+352-091-65 21 18
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

>On Tuesday 24 May 2005 02:10, + michael grace wrote:
>

>>I am not able to convert my publisher doc to a pdf.
>>

>Everytime I try,
>a menu
>

>>appears which list a bunch of different protocols
>>

>but publisher is
>not one
>

>>of them. Please help. I can convert other word and
>>

>excel docs but not
>

>>publisher.
>>

>you can use pdf995 and you should be able to export to
>pdf directly from ms publisher.  you select
>file->print->pdf995.
>
>the program is free...  but i accept referral tips...
>just kidding.
>
>pdf995 does have an ad pop up when you print to pdf.
>there may be other programs with similar functionality.

>---
>avast! Antivirus: message Entrant propre.
>Base de donnÚes des virus (VPS): 0523-2, 07/06/2005
>Test du: 7/06/2005 23:01:41
>avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.

---
avast! Antivirus: message Sortant propre.
Base de donnÚes des virus (VPS): 0523-2, 07/06/2005
Test du: 7/06/2005 23:18:11