I keep getting E-Mails from A whloe bunch of different people. By the time I
delete all these I only have half of the  E-Mails I should have.  I thought I
was supposed to get only E-Mails from "OpenOffice" in general. I get people I
don't know with the re: next to it and when I open it I have letters/messages
that don't  pertain to me.   What are these E-Mails. This morning I had 32  and
when I removed the ones I did not need or want I was down to 11??

norman  jacobs

Discover Yahoo!