OK, I'm using m104 on Windows XP. I've got a spreadsheet with a chart in it that was created from some of the data in the sheet. When I close the sheet and then reopen it, the chart is replaced by a retangle with an icon and the word "OLE" under it. Nothing I seem to try brings the chart back. I've searched for related defects and couldn't find anything, so I'll log it later tonight. I'm hoping somebody has seen this and knows of a workaround for it.

Thanks,
Steve