Xiang Liu wrote:
I am curious to see that the word ?classification? in the last line is
recognized as a misspelling. (see the attachment)
This situation happened to me many times, not only the only word
"classification". Many words encounted before have been ignored or
"corrected" by me.

Curious.  When I cut the offending word and paste it in to a pure text
editor I get "classi?cation".  Clearly the f in your presentation is not
an f at all, it only looks like one.  Strange.

--
Gene Y.

Added info.

I can not copy just the f. The character is fi. I did not notice that when I first checked it. I don't know how you typed that character as I am not familiar with any character like that. Did you cut and paste from another application?

It just gets curiouser and curiouser!!!