Joe wrote:

/Shameless Plug/

I can't solve your formatting problems (I would like to make a similar document in the future.), but, if you use an inkjet printer or one that prints in the same page order, etc. my duplexpr utility package (for Linux) https://sourceforge.net/projects/duplexpr/ can make printing two-sided documents much easier on a printer that does not support duplex printing in hardware.

My wife accidentally found a way into the properties for printing. Now when I go into File > Page Preview > Print options page view > Landscape > Print page view, my four pages print two-to-a-page (landscape), I flip the paper and get two-to-a-page on the other side, and voila, that is my booklet (pamphlet, brochure - no one can agree onthe difference amongst these terms). So, I'm okay now (other than that the colour rendering of my logo is so wrong that I'll still have to boot to W98 to print the pamphlet).

I'll keep this email filed so I check out your utility some time.

Thank you,

Chris

<snip>