To whom it may concern,
I have downloaded and installed the openoffice program to my laptop.
I attempted to register the product last night after installation.
I could not get past the documentation page where I was to read the disclaimers
and security info. Each time I tried to get to the next screen I was stalled.
So I decided to wait til today (Sunday June 21, 2009) to try again.
Today I tried to open the suite and it would not open. Do I need to register
before it
will open?
If I'm addressing the wrong area of support please send me an email address
applicable to this problem.
Thank you,
Respectfully
Bill Flood (Florin William Flood Jr)