Hello all,

My configuration : OpenOffice 3.1 for MacOS X (Aqua version).

I start a new document and insert a standard bullet (the round dot) followed by standard text. Then I save my document into .DOC (97/XP) format. I reload the doc with OpenOffice and a strange symbol appears, replacing the bullets. Then I open the document with Microsoft Word and the bullets are displayed correctly.
Then I add another line with a bullet and save the document.
I reopen the document with OpenOffice and the bullet is still replaced by this strange symbol (a square with a kind of "X" inside). So the modification doesn't affect my document but the correct symbol for the bullet cannot be displayed.

I don't have this problem if I use the numbering system or another kind of bullet (for example arrows).

Does someone else have this problem ?

Many thanks for reading.
Alan.

--