Hello,
Can someone advise me how I can designate my alignment to remain permanent?
Here's my dilemma; I click on 'Format', then 'Cells' and get 'Format Cell',
I click on 'Alignment' and set Horizontal to "Center" and Vertical to
Middle".  This works fine for the specific cell, but when I go to the next
cell I have to redo the whole Format, cell, alignment again.  How (and
where) do I set the Horizontal and Vertical alignments to permanently stay
at Center and Middle respectively without having to redo them each time?
Appreciate any assistance you can provide,
Thanks.
Yepytzme