>> Positive. however, which unskilled worker is going to make the tables,
>> forms, and reports?
>
> AHHH - none - that is why they hire a contractor - or take a class - or read
> a manual - or come to a mailing lists.

That is not going to happen. This is a volunteer humanitarian service,
everything they have is donations. And even if someone were willing to
donate the coding time or the money to do so, who know how to work
with Base? It would be badly- and over-done Access.

> Unless you are contending that an unskilled worker can create a proper /
> validated spreadsheet application without doing any of the above.

Sure, right. Or they could just stick with Calc, which they know.

>>> • More than one person using the data at the same time
>>
>> Positive, but they will be on the same terminal so it doesn't matter.
>
> Then they are not using the data "at the same time".
>
> Here the author was IMO made a mistake and would of been better off using
> the "multiple concurrent users".

I understood what he meant, and I was answering at the terminology
level that the question was asked.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com