Hi there,

I want to use open office to make an equation-intensive presentation.
I have been looking at ways to insert formulae in sentences, but it
seems like you cannot do it in impress files, although you can do it
in odt files (in particular, it seems that you cannot anchor an object
as a character). Is it true? If you cannot anchor, then I would like
to hear how do people write a line like:

``There is no solution (in natural numbers) to $x^n + y^n = z^n$ with
$a,b,c \geq 2$ and $n\geq 3$'',

in open office presentation files? (The point of this sentence was to
put ``inline'' equations, where the formulae move when text is
inserted/deleted.)

If this is not the right mailing list for such question, could
somebody point me to the right forum/mailing-list?

Thank you very much,
Yogi

--
Yogi Sharma; http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~yogi/index.html