Hello users,

I am using OOo 3.0 writer since one month on Windows XP Proffesional.

I tried to open my old documents prepared with MS word 07. But it all
messed up with Bullets & numbering. I observed that number sequence &
indenting was not disturbed. But size of bullet/Number was
inproportionately increased in few bullets in series of bullet points.
(i.e. point 1 -- small bullet, point 2 -- small bullet, But Point 3 --
very big bullet (but font size remains as it is), again point 4-- small
bullet). Similar is happened with size of Paragraph numbering.

If I press enter after small bullet point text, it gives small bullet,
But If I try to paste big bullet text here, It changes to big bullet.
The way I find is as in below steps,

1) Press enter after normal sized bullet point, It will give small
bullet

2) press <space> at new bullet & then paste the below big bullet text.
and so on.. for all disturbed points. But the size of document is large
& If there is any other way to fix this, please help.

Thanks for suggestions,

best regards,

Ashish Aghera

Standard Disclaimer Conditions as per Tatachemicals Ltd Email Security Policy
apply