Tucson

Hmm My speller also doesn't see anything wrong with either of these. Maybe they both are legitimate in the eyes of the dictionary tables.

Google finds this:

/TusCon/, the annual Tucson area Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention.

--David Teague

Brian Barker wrote:
Sorry: please *disregard* my last effort, which was lacking in an important respect and may tempt you to do something unhelpful. Here's a better version: