On 07/26/2009 11:21 AM, Gracia M. Littauer wrote:
> On Saturday 25 July 2009 19:14:09 NoOp wrote:
>
>> Re: Avery
>> I try to use and promote Worldlabel when possible. They offer templates
>> for all of their labels using OOo, see the following:
>
> Thank you again for your help & further offer of help. Any way to make them
> without a template? Just one's own number & length of columns?? I just
> thought
> I'd ask, though I'm sure the answer is NO ;^).

If you don't see an Avery cross reference for a particular label on:
http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/openoffice-template.htm
Then try:

File|New|Labels look at the 'Brand', sect the Avery label number you
wish to use, then select the 'Format' tab and note the settings. You
could then create a similar template on your own using those
guidelines/settings. Or simply use the Avery template provided.

Heads up: the labels wizard does not use tables, instead it uses frames.