I have been using Open Office for some time now and have had virtually NO
problems with it up until recently. A couple of weeks ago, I had to completely
restore my hard drive from the "Restore CD". After the restore, I had to
re-download the Open Office software which gave me a newer version (3.1). I had
the previous version (2.4.1). After the download, I tried to open one of my
spreadsheets and I kept having an issue. A box kept popping up --- "Group" box.
When I clicked "cancel", it went away for a second, then popped up again. If I
hit ok, then it would group the rows or columns (which I did not want), go away
for a second, then come right back. Bottom line is that I cannot do any work in
any of my spreadsheets. How do I make this box go away forever?

I thought it might be an incompatibility with the newer version, so I
uninstalled it & reinstalled the previous version 2.4.1. Same thing happened
--- the annoying "Group" box.

My instincts are telling me that I've turned on something accidentally that I
did not obviously intend to & now do not know what I did or how to turn it off.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Penny G Johnson

Front Desk USA
President - Key Publishers, LLC
www.FrontDeskUSA.com

Mobile: (214) 364-2828
Office: (214) 628-5406
Fax: (904) 369-2828
Mobile Email: 2143642...@txt.att.net

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.  Click here.
http://windowslive.com/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_MB_new_hotmail_072009