On 2009/08/03 2:23 PM  Dave Post wrote:
On Aug 3, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Mark Carlson wrote:

Is there a stable version of open office that would run on a Dual 2 Ghz PPC G5 running 10.5.4? (with 1 Gb of ram)

The latest US English version is at http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.0.1rc2/OOo_3.0.1rc2_MacOSXPowerPC_install.dmg . "rc2" means it's the second release candidate, rather than an "official, stable" release, but many of us (including me) have been using it without problems.

OO.o 3.1.0rc2 is the latest version (3.1.1will be out soon)
http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.1.0rc2_20090424/
The US English PPC download is:
http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.1.0rc2_20090424/OOo_3.1.0rc2_20090424_MacOSXPowerPC_install.dmg

If you require a different language, there is a two letter language code before .dmg.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese