2009/8/4 Weldon Hayward <w1hayward...@yahoo.com>:

> [...]

Hello,

Apparently, you downloaded the wrong version.
If you don't find it on www.openoffice.org, you can download a release
candidate (not as sure as an official release, but I use them all the
time) here:
http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX/3.1.0rc2_20090424/
look for Intel if you have an Intel Mac, or PowerPC if you have an
older machine (G4, G5).
HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua 3.1.1 on a iMac Intel DualCore Leopard