Harold Fuchs wrote:
Martino Oertli wrote:
Dear Sirs
Sorry for my English. I do not write good English.
my problem: I have forgotten the password. please send me it by mail again. Thank you for your efforts.

Yours sincerely

Martino Oertli
Password for what?

OpenOffice is free to download and to use. It does not require any passwords. Download it from www.openoffice.org

There is a web forum at http://www.oooforum.org/ that needs a password if you want to ask or answer questions. If this is what you mean then you need to contact its administrator. Click the "I forgot my password" link.

It is possible also that you are referring to
http://user.services.openoffice.org/zh/forum ,
Sorry that I am unable to check membership records
at the Chinese language forum, at this moment.
Again however, there is a forgot password link,
我忘记了自己的密码 <http://user.services.openoffice.org/zh/forum/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword> on the forum's registration page
http://user.services.openoffice.org/zh/forum/memberlist.php

Drew