I seem to be having an issue with OO.o Calc frequetly crashing at random
times, so I am starting in from the c/l and observing the feedback.

I seem to be getting the same errors as follows:

** (soffice:25518): WARNING **: Invalidate all children called
        This error happens about 3-4 times when I first open a spreadsheet and
then save it under a different name/location.

** (soffice:25518): WARNING **: Focused object has invalid index in
parent
        This error happens at random times when I give the Calc window focus.

(soffice:25518): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion
`G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
        This error seems to happen but I cannot seem to catch when yet.

O/S is Ubuntu 9.04
OO.o version: 3.0.1, OOO300m15 (Build:9379)

Any help in further troubleshooting steps would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith