Hello,

I have looking around in your help and on the web in general. My MAJOR problems
are that the basted tool bars open when I am working in/with objects, numbers,
tables, etc. and the screen jumps around.

I have all the "buttons" that I want open on my main tool bars, so I don't want
to "dock" an extra tool bar because it makes it redundant. The other thing is
that the screen jumps around and makes me dizzy.

Both of these problems will become MUCH worse when I get back to school. I will
have approximately 30 students in my lab (that's one class) and they will get
frustrated. I teach kindergarten through fourth grade and see each of my
classes once a week. I can only imagine the headache by Friday. Please help!!

Is there a permanent fix - I just don't want the tool bars to pop up ever!

Thanks,
Andrea Dorsey