See: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

Hagar

Le 24.08.2009 15:06, DAVID PULLEN a écrit :

I often use the Spelling check under Tools, but I find that I have redo it each
time I open my files. There appears to be no memory of my corrections.
E.g. I shop at Waitrose each week but every time I enter the word "Waitrose" it is
queried. I live in Glamorgan and pay my rates to Glamorgan council, "Glamorgan" is
continually queried. The list is quite long, I do not mind entering my preferences once, but having
the same words underlined in red each time I open the file is annoying.
This did not happen with the previous edition of Open Office.

Why isn't there an English English?

David Pullen