When I open a WP document, the paragraph style is Default, and I find that

Paragraph Style: Default > Font Effects > Font color: Automatic

which is OK. What is not OK, however, is this: I use in my system white font on dark background, and the opened document has *black* font on the dark background. To correct the situation I select all, and then set

Format > Character... > Font color: Automatic (instead of Black)

This is hardly satisfactory because:

a. Some text in the document may be in specific color. When I select all and set automatic as character color, this is lost, and I have to go back to correct it.

b. When the document contains tables, I have to select all the cells of the table and apply the automatic character color (with again some text in some text falling into the first case).

Is there a better/easier way to handle the situation?

emf

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html