LouAnn M. Stachnik wrote:

WHAT i do, i can't print pages of labels through either of my printers. I've
gone back and formatted several different labels to see if I can print another
formatted version, and so far it's still a problem.
We'll need some more information here--what is your operating system, what type of printers do you have, what type of labels do you have, and what happens when you try and print them (fail to align, print goes off the page, nothing prints, etc.).

Envelopes are loads of fun, but I've not had an issue with labels generally and it's not nearly the major topic of conversation here on the list that envelopes are.