2009/9/9 Lars Nooden <larsnoo...@openoffice.org>

> Cor Nouws wrote:
>
> > ... So anything that
> > might look as being related (even in distance) cannot be else then bad
> > also, isn't it?!
>
> Hmm.  It's called learning.  Try it.

FWIW

Now it’s time for me to “log-of” this list, ´cause it’s to much One Man Show
here right now, Mr. Nooden barks at every tree in the forest, all the parks
around him… And no one else but him is right… pretty tired to read all those
remarkable – *in my opinion, but hey. I’ve been wrong other times* – stupid
comments from Lars.

I thought this list was for helping users who needed help with OO.o, but
apparently I was wrong. It seems that this list is a tool for be rude to
other peoples…

AND yes, Lars. I know your answer… It´s bullshit from me, it´s a quacking
duck talking in this mail, but in my ears – and I´m pretty sure – in some
others ears in this list.. your talk is also BS.

I will pop in some other time, but for now...

cheers and good luck with all bullshit and ducks and all the other insults
coming from a particular way.

// Per