Marion Chaix wrote:
> I note that it is possible to find my previous email correspondence on
> Google. Please could you ensure that these are removed especially as they
> show my email details - for data protection.
> Regards
> M. Chaix

Your emails were sent to a public mail list that's available to anyone
who chooses to subscribe.  This list is cached on many servers around
the world.  This means your messages cannot be removed.  You shouldn't
include any confidential info in your posts to this mail lists.  Some
people set up alternate email accounts for purposes such as this list.