On 2009/09/15 2:33 PM  Tommy27 wrote:
no one of the 347 signers (you see, any time i post here the number is always
higher...) has complained about scam sites because no one of them is so dumb
to be fooled by those advertosing.

How do you know none of them went to the scam sites? You don't. Are you aware about how many complaints are received from people who bought OO.o?

the only one who are concerned by those scam site are people like you that
don't wanna sign the petition...

Concern about scam sites has nothing to do with not wanting to sign the petition. I do not like the proposed UI and have said so vehemently in the appropriate places. I will not sign a petition on a website that supports scammers. People who use such sites for their petitions and the people who direct people to those sites are as bad as the scammers themselves.

telle me, Larry, hao many bucks did you loose clickin scam links on a
petition site you did not even want to sign?

None. How many bucks did you and your lapdog Dingo make by directing people to these scam site?

your is just a way to discredit the petition... but the petition still
grows!!!

The petition and the site it is located on discredit themselves.

we are approaching 400 signatures.... in your face!!!

Very juvenile response. How about the millions of OO.o users who have not signed the petition?

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada