In data 16 settembre 2009 alle ore 11:02:24, Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

On 2009/09/16 2:14 AM  Gianluca Turconi wrote:
In data 16 settembre 2009 alle ore 10:05:42, Presta Rogerator <prestarogera...@yahoo.com> ha scritto:

Like everyone else here, I'm tired of your stupidity. You have been told over and over and over how to make your voice heard to the Rennaisance project. You're apparently too dumb to follow the advice. It's time someone spoke up and told you in less than polite terms that you're an idiot.

To moderators: are you really tolerating this kind of language here?

Awfully sensitive, aren't you? I do not see any swear words in that statement. I can think of several to use about Tommy Cat and his sidekick, Wild Dog

Then, you've never done a moderation work or you did it without the right sensibility towards your list's users.

I did moderation for several OOo mailing lists in the past and I'd never have tolerated such personal attacks and language in a public list.

Evidently, people are changing for bad nowadays, eh? :(
--
Tempesta e Passione sbarcano su Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Sturm-Drang-Gianluca-Turconi/dp/B002ACTPSE/ref=sr_1_79?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243410943&sr=1-79