Mathias Bauer wrote:

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
Jonathon Blake wrote:

All:

OOo 1.1.3 ZA
Win 2K SP 3

I installed the readability analysis macro a few days ago.

When text is selected, it runs, and gives a score of "0" or "N/A",

When no text is selected, it displays the button asking if the entire
text should be used, or not.  If I select "OK", it runs, and gives a
score of "0" or "N/A".

I have not seen the author of this macro online for a while. He took a
job with Microsoft that prevents certain activities with respect to
OpenOffice, I do not remember the details....

If you are speaking about Daniel Carrera: that was an Aprils fool joke. :-)
And he's still a very diligent poster on the "discuss" list.

Best regards,
Mathias
An April Fools joke. Oh man! Daniel is pure unadulterated evil; with lots of goodness thrown in just to mess with my head! OK Daniel, you got me. Thanks for letting me know...

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw