The paragraph style has an option called "Allow hanging punctuation" under
the "Asian Typography" Tab Sheet. I have some question about it. As a
Chinese, I could not understand why such an option is needed (It is checked
by default, one can verify it by clicking the standard button). Furthermore,
It will cause some printing problem which will be stated below.

There are two files:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/359105/%E7%81%AD%E8%8B%A6%E4%B9%8B%E9%81%93.odt
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/359105/%E7%81%AD%E8%8B%A6%E4%B9%8B%E9%81%93.pdf

The second one(pdf) was exported from the first one, we can compare the two
documents at the end of each line. I have draw a circle to emphasize the
differences in the pdf file.

BTW, the odt file was written in Chinese, so for convenience, I have made a
screen capture here.
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/359105/%E7%81%AD%E8%8B%A6%E4%B9%8B%E9%81%93.png

BTW2, If one use the print functionality instead of pdf export, the same
result will be received.