Why do you need an ISO?  OOo is available as a large file that installs
everything.  Assuming they're running Windows, you just double click on
the file to start the install.  You just have to copy that file to the
hand out CD.  I have that file on a USB flash drive, that I keep on my
key ring.  If someone wants me to install OOo, I always have it handy.
Also, if you're making up a CD, include both Windows & Mac versions.
Linux users don't generally need that package as OOo is already included
with most distros.

You can find the full selection of OOo packages here:
http://download.openoffice.org/other.html#en-US