At 14:56 26/09/2009 -0500, Wade Smart wrote:
Right working now on team standings in different clubs in the league.

I have six teams (A2 to A7), D2 hold the points (3win, 1tie, 0loss). D2, h2, J2, K2, L2, N2, etc are date columns holding the points value. X2 to X7 is the Wins column, Y2 - 7 is the loss and z2-7 is the tie.

So, what Im attempting to do is, =IF(D2=3, 1,"") - which works. But what I want to do is added up each column of wins. So, if D2 = 3 then x2 is three after the first game. Next week if F2 = 3 then x2 would equal 6.

I fear you are contradicting yourself here. Your suggested formula *counts* the wins, whereas what you ask for later is the *sum of the point scores* for those wins. But you can do either, of course.

If I understand you correctly, you can count the wins with
  =COUNTIF(D2:D7;"=3")
and you can sum them with either
  =COUNTIF(D2:D7;"=3")*3
or