2009/9/26 Walter Hildebrandt <wh2...@gmail.com>:
> Is it possible to do the following?
>
>   1. Cells A1, A2, A3, A4, and A5 get numbers that are downloaded from a
>   website.
>   2. The number in Cell A1 is automatically moved to (copied to) cell B5
>   3. The number in Cell A2 is automatically moved to (copied to) cell B4
>   4. The number in Cell A3 is automatically moved to (copied to) cell B3
>   5. The number in Cell A4 is automatically moved to (copied to) cell B2
>   6. The number in Cell A5 is automatically moved to (copied to) cell B1
>
> If it is not possible to move the numbers automatically, what is the most
> efficient way to move the numbers?

Exactly HOW do you ”download” those values?

If you get the values to the spreadsheet by just copying (Ctrl+c) from
the website and then paste (Ctrl+v) to the spreadsheet, I would write
a macro for automatically pasting the values directly to wherever you
want them. No further copying or moving necessary.

Otherwise, you could type =A5 into B1, =A4 into B2, then select B1 and
B2 and autofill until B5, I suppose.

Just for curiosity, exactly WHY do you want to do this? Because it
doesn't make any sense at all to me, but then again, that is maybe
just because I don't know what you are trying to obtain.

J.R.