On 2009-09-28 07:54 Eustace wrote:
How can I make a macro to increase or decrease the font size of a document by a certain percent (f.e. 10%)?

emf

I recorded a macro to change the font size from 12 to 13 and then opened it to edit it. I found the following relevant lines:

sub IncreaseFontSize
rem ----------------------------------------------------------------------
rem define variables
dim document   as object
dim dispatcher as object
rem ----------------------------------------------------------------------
rem get access to the document
document   = ThisComponent.CurrentController.Frame
dispatcher = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")

rem ----------------------------------------------------------------------
dim args1(2) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
args1(0).Name = "FontHeight.Height"
args1(0).Value = 13
args1(1).Name = "FontHeight.Prop"
args1(1).Value = 100
args1(2).Name = "FontHeight.Diff"
args1(2).Value = 0

dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:FontHeight", "", 0, args1())

end sub

args2(0).Value is the resulting font size. Instead of

  args1(0).Value = 13

I suppose I need something like:

  args1(0).Value = getFontHeight() * 1.1

Actually I tried to replace the code as above, but the result was that font size 12 became font size 2...

How do I get the current font size and then increase it?

And BTW what are the FontHeight.Prop, and FontHeight.Diff?

emf

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
https://files.nyu.edu/emf202/public/itaintmebabe/itaintme.html