Thank you!

Peter Kupfer OOo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Sharon Braddy wrote:
> We just purchased the Perfect Pro Office System Platinum. It came with discs
> for clip art, fonts, sound effects.... When I put the disc in for each of
> these and try to set them up, it says that I have to put in disc 1 and it
> will request for me to put in the specific disc as needed. It does not do
> this and I need to use these other items. How do I handle this. Please call
> me @ 386-454-2828 as I doubt this is something that can be handled by email.
>
> Thank you for your assistance.
>
> Sharon Braddy

Sharon --

Perfect Pro Office System is a product produce by Cosmi that includes
OpenOffice.org as on of its applications. Some of us can provide you
with support for OOo, but as far as installing the clipart and other
parts of the PPOS, you will have to contact Cosmi for official help as
we did not produce the clipart or any other part of the package.

I will take a stab at it though. There are two things:

1) You do now have to put disc 1 in I believe. I know for the clipart,
all of the files are just on the CD and you can browse through it like
you would anything else.

2) I would re-run setup on Disc 1, and at some point it should ask if
you want to install clipart and such.

I bought Perfect Pro Office myself, and I don't remember how, but I got
the browser programs for all that stuff installed. If you can figure it
out, you do however need to ask Cosmi, as they are responsible for the
installer.

HTH,
--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org

 Have a great day!