Marcos Aguirre wrote:
Good Morning,

Please, I need orientation about what software (open source) I can use
instead of Outlook, with same characteristics: contacts, calendar, task, and
mail. I use outlook with yahoo.com.

Thanks for your help,

Marcos,

A lot of people use Mozilla's Thunderbird for email. There is an add-on that provides a calender and task, called Lighting. The contacts is built-in with the address book, like Outlook. There are lots of other options for open source software. You can check out my open source reference page for links, http://www.the-martin-byrd.net/opensource.html , or Google "open source software", without the quotes.

--
Andy Brown