Hi there Rachel:
 I wish could help you. Sorry. Also, I would really prefer if you
 would not "bundle" the open office email address with "undisclosed
 recipients" this practice avoids email filters and I (and I believe
 many others) would prefer that you sent you inquiries directly to
 us...@openoffice.org.
 thanks
--
Tim Johnson